Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Start of Something New

Hello world. My name is Noelle and this is my food blog.


I have been thinking about starting one for a while (with encouragement from my husband). I am addicted to reading an excessive number of them on a daily basis. Most are focused towards healthy eating, raw food, food on a budget, sometimes food that breaks the budget, baking, and fitness. They have inspired me with their artistry, creativity, passion and how much love they put into making the food that they prepare. I am inspired and I want to be a part of it.

However, I have a shortcoming I must overcome as I embark on this journey. Consistency and finishing the things I start have always been a struggle for me. Cleaning day is a perfect example. I know that everyone has their own method of doing things. Mine is to start about ten projects at once and finish maybe 60% of them. I need accountability and solidarity in my life and maybe writing in this blog will give me tools to help me become the person I want to be. If that doesn’t work at least it will document the sordid details of all my kitchen disasters, and I will learn some valuable lessons along the way.

I can feel that I am going through a major change. I want you to journey with me as I redefine my relationship with God, the world, food and how I eat it, and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are a blogger and not using blogspot please feel free to leave your blog URL as your nickname or in the body of your comment.