Friday, September 10, 2010

Apples, Waterfalls, and Pumpkins oh my!


I got to go apple picking yesterday!! It has been six years since I last went and that is about 5 years too long if you ask me. I met up with my Mom and five of my siblings yesterday and we had a great time.

This one is about to go into my mouth. I think I ate 4 apples just while I was picking yesterday. YUM!


These are some of my siblings. :) 






I didn't think you could fit 20 lbs. of apples in that bag. But by golly, you can. She is strong!

My Mom and I. Isn't she hot! hehe Love you Mom!

Amicalola State Park Waterfalls. Definitely worth walking up all those steps.         
                                                    


The breathtaking view at the top.


Then we drove over and visited a pumpkin patch.


Dried corn


LOTS of squash


Lots and lots of pumpkins.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors of fall! 

It was a wonderful day and I happily came home with 25 lbs. of apples. I wonder how long it will take me eat that many apples. Hopefully enough to keep the doctor away :). So, I didn't waste any time and I ate a fresh apple for breakfast. It was delicious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are a blogger and not using blogspot please feel free to leave your blog URL as your nickname or in the body of your comment.