Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Cake is Finished! (but you can't see pictures yet)

Hey everyone. I have been meaning to update. But last night I was up until 10:00PM baking cakes and after I finished I practically just fell down. haha Then today things took longer than I thought they would and I am just finishing everything at 4:00AM. But they are done. Hallelujah! It has been a bit of a stressful week, yet fun and I got to be creative :).

So... the wedding is tomorrow morning at 11AM. I promise to document it well. I think the cakes turned out great. Now I am just terrified of something happening to them on the 2 hour drive there. Ah!

Hopefully tomorrow, but more likely Sunday, I will post about the rest of the process in a few posts. The cake baking, the decorating, the fondant, the cake separators, the assembly, etc. I took lots of pictures of everything and it will be fun to write about.

Thank you for your great comments and for reading. It is always encouraging to get feedback from you.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are a blogger and not using blogspot please feel free to leave your blog URL as your nickname or in the body of your comment.